Required Documents for All Incoming Marian Central High School Students
STATE OF ILLINOIS CERTIFICATE OF CHILD HEALTH EXAMINATION
Form must be dated between October 1, 2022 and October 15, 2023 – Due in Main Office no later than 10/5/2023
- All immunizations must be up to date – Please click here to refer to the Immunization Requirements required by the State of Illinois.
- Health History – Must be completed, signed and dated by parent/guardian.
- Diabetes Screening Section – Diabetes risk questionnaire must be completed if BMI for age is greater than 85%.
- Physical Examination – Required of ALL Freshmen – Please note: IHSA Sports Physical forms are NOT acceptable for this requirement.
STATE OF ILLINOIS DENTAL PROOF OF SCHOOL DENTAL EXAMINATION FORM
Form must be dated between November 15, 2022 and May 14, 2024 – Due in Main Office no later than May 15, 2024
A completed Dental Examination is required of all incoming Freshmen. The dates for the exams are no earlier than November 15, 2022 and no later than May 14, 2024. Forms must be turned in to the office no later than May 15, 2024.
STATE OF ILLINOIS EYE EXAMINATION REPORT
Exam form due in the Main Office no later than 10/1/2023
All students new to the State of Illinois are required to submit a completed Eye Exam form no later than October 1, 2023.
If you wish to apply for religious exemption from immunizations, please follow the procedure as described by the Diocese of Rockford. Per Illinois law, Religious Exemption Forms must be filled out by the parent and signed by your health care provider. All exemptions must be approved by the Diocese of Rockford and submitted to the Marian Central office no later than October 1, 2023
According to the Marian Central Catholic High School Handbook:
At the start of a given school year, all freshmen and transfer students are required to submit to the school office a current (dated no earlier than October of the previous year) physical examination completed on the State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health form. This form should be filled out completely, signed by a health care provider, and dated with the month/day/year of each immunization indicating that the student is fully protected and in compliance with all required immunizations. All students are to meet this requirement prior to the start of the school year.
- Students entering the 12th grade must also show updated proof of receiving the Meningococcal Conjugate booster shot.
- A dental exam completed on the State of Illinois Proof of Dental Examination form is required for all 9th grade students. This is to be submitted no later than May 15th of the student’s Freshmen year.
Failure to meet this requirement by October 15 of the current school year will result in the student being excluded from further school attendance until the requirement is met.