Forms & Handbooks
- SENIOR EXAM EXEMPTION GUIDELINES – 2021-22 REVISED
- MEDICATION AUTHORIZATION FORM
- CONCUSSION PROTOCOL
- PARTICIPATING PARISH TUITION FORM
- FRESHMEN/TRANSFER IMMUNIZATION RECORD FORM
- PROOF OF DENTAL EXAMINATION FORM
- PROCEDURE FOR FILING A RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION – DIOCESE OF ROCKFORD – DEADLINE OCTOBER 1ST OF EACH YEAR
- SENIOR SPORT INFORMATION FORM
- STATE OF ILLINOIS EYE EXAMINATION REPORT (only required for students transferring to an Illinois school from out of state)
STUDENT HANDBOOK 2021-2022
The Student Handbook is the primary source of answers to questions about school policies, fees, services, programs, and schedules.
ACADEMIC INTEGRITY POLICY
Our goal at Marian Central Catholic is to help our students identify, understand, and avoid academic dishonesty.
Marian’s co-curricular program is offered in line with the educational philosophy that academics come first, but that the co-curricular program is an integral part in the educational process of high school students. The Co-Curricular Handbook presents the many, varied activities that provide student leadership and participation opportunities within the school community.
The Curriculum Guide presents the academic program offered here at Marian Central Catholic High School. Working together, parents, students, and counselors can use this guide to look for required courses, check for prerequisites, and help plan course selections for the school year
ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT HANDBOOK 2020-21
At Marian Central Catholic, there are nearly 690 scheduled athletic events, 40 teams, and approximately 67 coaches involved in the athletic program. The Athletic Handbook is our students’ guide to involvement and success in these interscholastic activities.