There are three ways to add money to your student's lunch account:
- Your student can bring money to the school office prior to 8:00 am daily (no additional fees incurred). Funds dropped off after 8:00 am cannot be guaranteed to be available for that day's lunch.
- Payment can be made through Mealtime directly by clicking the link below (Mealtime charges a 5% fee). Funds are available immediately. Click here to make a lunch payment through Mealtime Online
Please click here for Mealtime directions.
- Payment can be made through the Marian website by clicking the link below (a 3% credit card fee will be incurred). Funds cannot be guaranteed to be available for that day's lunch. Click here to make a lunch payment directly to Marian Central.
Quest Food Management Services
Beginning with the 2021-22 school year, Quest Food Management Services will be managing Marian Central's Cafeteria. The Quest Team will be preparing menus that support a fresh, made from scratch, high quality dining program. Be assured that the staff will be following all the CDC guidelines required by the State of Illinois as we fully reopen.
For additional menu information including allergen alerts and nutritional information, please click here.
Students will continue to pay for lunches using their student ID cards.
Monday, December 6th
- Orange Chicken Bowl
Tuesday, December 7th
- Baked Potato with Toppings
Wednesday, December 8th
- Italian Beef Sandwich & Fries
Thursday, December 9th
- Gourmet Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
Friday, December 10th
- Fried Boneless Chicken Wings & Fries