All Conferences will be held virtually this year.
Thursday, October 22, 2020 (noon dismissal for students)
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday, October 23, 2020 (no classes)
8:00 am – 2:00 pm
The portal for registering for conferences is now closed.
However, most teachers still have available meeting times.
Please email each teacher directly to schedule a conference.
For teacher emails, please click here: https://www.marian.com/faculty/faculty-staff/
Due to the need to hold conferences virtually this year, we are asking that parents only arrange conferences with the teachers who teach classes that the student(s) may be struggling with or that there are specific content questions regarding the student’s progress/success in that class. Parents should not feel obligated to schedule a conference if the student is progressing well.
- Teachers will be available for 10-minute individual conferences
- On Monday, October 19th or Tuesday, October 20th, teachers will contact parents who scheduled appointments and provide a link to be used to log in to the conference.
- Please note there are a limited number of time slots available for conferences and scheduling is done on a first-come, first served basis.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULING WITH SCHOOL COUNSELORS
Parents who would like to schedule a conference with the student’s guidance counselor can contact him or her directly at (815) 338-4220 (extension numbers are listed below).
For conferences regarding academics/personal-social concerns:
- Current freshmen and juniors, call Tom Kruse at extension 122 or email email@example.com.
- Current sophomores and seniors, call Kelly Hilton at extension 121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For conferences regarding future planning (career/college info):
- Please arrange an appointment with Mr. Stamatakos through your student’s SCOIR account. email@example.com.